Thursday, June 04, 2015

Plane Watching at Changi Airport

Found a roll of photos I had taken on January this year when I dropped by Changi Airport. 

Fun fact #1: I have yet to step inside an airplane. Have not been on a plane. Like ever.
Fun Fact #2: That was the second time I had went to Changi Airport. The first time was sometime in December last year. 

Also, apparently if one stands around in the airport long enough, the authorities would drop by to question what he or she was doing there. Atleast that's what I heard, even if someone was just plane watching. Luckily I didn't have to face that scenario, and I had hung around there for the most of the afternoon and into the early evening. It was interesting to be at the viewing galleries, especially when there were other people standing there watching and waving to their loved ones on the planes as they reversed out of the taxiways. Sometimes you could also see the people in the plane waving back (even the pilots) :) ! Somehow that got me thinking about going on an airplane to go sightseeing, and I just don't think I have it in me to do it alone. Nerves...












Aha! So that's where they hide out at! It was already 6pm when I saw this steadily growing stream of taxis snaking around the airport.





Rest area and foodcourt for passengers.



Le' snooze area. It is what it is ;)

No comments: