Wednesday, August 03, 2011

Excusables


We're just wired to do things based on incentives, short-term goals or just do something because if we don't, we get into trouble. If your stomach rumbles, you know you need to get something to eat. If you  feel tired, you know you need  to get some rest. If  IPPT comes a knockin, you know you need to...well it's too late to do anything to miraculously boost your overall lack of physical fitness.

For the past couple of weeks, I've been going for all those training sessions since I failed my IPPT with flying colours. I think my results broke new ground in terms of the worst ever so far.

Tomorrow's the last IPPT session. After that, I'll be free from  physical exhaustion for awhile, before the  mental exhaustion starts. *hintschoolstartsnextweekhint*

Random screengrab from someone's fb wall.

For now,  I'll just take comfort in my awesome finger muscles tyvm.

Grabbed  via yourdailystrength.com

No comments: