Monday, January 05, 2015

New Year, New Post

Well, it's been a while! (and it's already 2015, wow)

Things have been going along swimmingly. I've been pretty much occupied with work and personal projects since graduation, and that's been a good thing. The last thing I need is to end up being stagnant without having anything to do. While I'm busy with work during the weekdays, I've been equally busy during the weekends with indulging myself in small little experiments.

Like this one.

A photo posted by Prakash Perumal Haridas (@prakashph) on
I've since started archiving my little experiments on a small corner on the Internet, which you can find here on my Tumblr. I never really had the time to explore newer things during my days in university, let alone during whatever vacation breaks I got during my time then. Right now, it's the best time to get myself to basically do stuff and keep doing stuff. I think it's becoming more of a habit now. Not too sure just where else my mucking about with glitch aesthetics will take me to, but I'm just going to enjoy the ride for now.

No comments: