Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Back in the saddle

Well, for what it's worth, the terribly short break has served it's purpose. The 4 weeks have just dissolved into nothingness, and I'm back to the beginning all over again. I'll definitely be looking forward to the next vacation break. 10 whole weeks of nothingness to look forward to.

Grabbed via teesforall.com
10 weeks of nothingness. Somehow I find the idea of nothingness tempting. It's like you try to not to do anything at all, and just take everything in one at a time, at your own pace. Trying to not do anything at all takes quite some work as well. The following quote aptly encapsulates what I'm feeling right about now.


“I am so busy doing nothing... that the idea of doing anything - which as you know, always leads to something - cuts into the nothing and then forces me to have to drop everything.”

-Jerry Seinfeld (American television actor and comedian, b.1954)


Don't believe me? Let's see how you fare here. Speaking of nothingness, I've been dutifully catching up on Seinfeld episodes as of late. One of the best shows I've seen.

Apart from the elective woes, everything else is pretty much settled, as the new semester slowly starts to kick into gear. Now it's back to school, back to projects, and back to seeing all the familiar faces (and some new ones). Time to get ready.


No comments: