Sunday, December 19, 2010

Game-On December

The exams are over.
The first semester of school is over.
And now's the perfect time to de-stress.
The obligatory class photo after our last (and only) written exam.
With newly found time to spare, I can finally catch up on episodes of  Tekzilla, finish reading Derren Brown's Tricks of the Mind, buy this and that, and catch up on watching movies. But above all, I can finally go back to having my butt kicked in gaming. Not that getting  pwned doesn't bother me, but the fact that I can play games the whole day without feeling guilty is just too awesome. That, and getting Left for Dead 2 at a 75% discount on Steam just added the icing on the cake. (Thanks Iskandar for the heads up on the limited time offer.)

Image grabbed via vgcats.com

1 comment:

Peeciella said...

Your holiday is coming, my holiday is coming. D: