Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Trip to the clinic

Well, I wasn't exactly sick. I just had to go there to get a referral letter for my dental treatment. I left around 10 am and reached home at 1pm...lol..talk about long waiting times ( in case you didn't know, I had forgotten about waiting times in polyclinics, the Q-tickets, , the amount of uneasiness when it comes to standing around and waiting for your number to be called out..you get the picture).

Just when I thought my day couldn't get any worse, I had to go for some blood test. ( yea blame it on my big mouth for telling the doctor that I had some giddyness whenever I sat down for too long..sheesh).

So without a choice, I went to the designated room, got an ECG done, (something that checks your heart-rate) and had a needle stuck into my right arm and losing some blood for tests. Man, I really hated/still hate those cursed injections...lol I was too scared to see my own blood being drawn out into some artificial plastic container, fitted with a horrendous needle at the end. Well, thankfully the only thing left as a remembrance of that ordeal was a stinking plaster on my right arm and a certain numbness.

Oh yea, and I got my refferal letter in the end though.

I got home finally at 2pm I think, got so hungry ..was starved as i nvr usually eat breakfast. I quickly downed a packet of chicken rice..ok 1 and a 1/2 packets i guess, before resting. What a day...

No comments: