Friday, February 25, 2011

Happenings in school


On Monday, all of us had to put up our installation works or do performances at any location around the premises. The preparations for this big event just killed off our weekends. We had never done this kind of thing before, and we didn't really know what to expect at the end of it all. 

For me, I spent a whole day cutting, folding and gluing paper houses for my installation work. Some of the others camped in school over the weekend to set up their stuff. But in the end, everyone's hard work paid off. There were so many types and different materials used, that it was just amazing we pushed this out during the course of only a week (maybe less).
My installation work of cubes,  cuboids and a paper house.
 


Some classmates setting up their stuff outside.



Some of the awesome stuff the others put up/did:



























Tuesday:
Figuring out the difference between a concept and an idea.
I'm still stuck somewhere in-between.

I need to figure this out by next week...

Wednesday:
Lecture as usual.
Then the rain came.




Thursday:
Critique session for our zoo logo designs.
More awesomeness below.










A combination of my logos, together with those of Harng, Anh, and Jamie.
Friday (today):
Leaving for school in about 20 mins.
Hmm, and there's a zoo visit tomorrow.
No rain please!




No comments: